Lovely Lavender Bouquet
- Great bouquet for any occasion
- Choose with or without clear vase
- This bouquet shines with contrasting lavender and dark purple flowers, accented by novelty greens
The Lovely Lavender Bouquet offers an excellent gift for all. The bold purple colors and different light and dark lavenders make an elegant statement that is sure to impress! The Bouquet includes unique novelty flowers like Fragrant Stock, Spray Roses, Cremeans, and lovely Italian Ruscus, which give it a beautiful blend of colors and textures sure to please anyone who receives it and would make a beautiful centerpiece to brighten any room.
Please read order recall, warranty, and Delivery Information policies.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from real pictures may occur, as these are products of mother nature.
- Stems per bunch: 23
- Approx. stem length: 50 cm
- Choose with or without vase option
- Rose Lavender (4)
- Spray Rose White (4)
- Cremon Purple (4)
- Stock Lavender (4)
- Limonium Lavender (2)
- Italian Ruscus (2)
- Brilliantine (1)
- Salal (2)
These are available all year. Prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market requirements.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
Before your flowers ship, they are prepared for their visit with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is normal. Just follow these simple steps for adequate rehydration:
- Unpack your flowers directly upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cold water
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a 45-degree angle cut least 1/2 inch off the end of the stems
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Allow your flowers to hydrate for 1-2 hours properly
- Arrange flowers as desired.
- Change water and re-cut stems every three days
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight or near products and vegetables.
- Opening flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom while storing them in a colder area will slow down the blooming process.
- Count the stems, not the blooms
Important Delivery Information:
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will take an email informing you that your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number that you can use to track your package online at
- It's recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas, shipments arrive between 8 am and 12 pm. For Suburban or rural areas, shipments arrive between 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Purchases may be delayed by cold, or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or cold, which could rise in shipping and delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Festival schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e., Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, many modifications may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Delivery not available to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico